Sunday, April 10, 2011

Little Brother Reflection 8

When Marcus holds a press conference, I find it funny how all the reporters have to play the Pirate game in order to ask Marcus questions.  I think Marcus did well in the press conference except for when he said how he was 17.  He also told the reporters that he was not a straight-A student.  If the DHS is keeping an eye on Marcus and Mikey, they might figure out that they are the same person.  After giving information to the reporters, Marcus tells his parents about how he was held and interrogated.  I was surprised that Mr. Yallow went from being on the DHS's side to being on Marcus's side so quickly.  I thought that he would tell Marcus that they had a good reason to hold him as a prisoner.  Mr. Yallow gets so mad that he calls him friend from a newspaper and Marcus and Ange go to tell her Marcus's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment