Sunday, April 10, 2011

Little Brother Reflection 10

The game that Marcus is planning seems a little silly because they are going to be running around in public dressed like vampires.  I was surprised when 1000 people showed up to play the game.  After playing the game for a little bit, the DHS comes because there are 1000 vampires running around on the streets.  It was  good idea by Marcus to tell everyone to pretend to be gassed because everyone would freak out.  Everybody did freak out and the DHS dropped gas onto the xnetters.  When it said Marcus was grabbed from behind I thought it would be the DHS but it was Masha.  Many crazy things happen after that but Marcus eventually ends up with Severe Haircut Lady again which I thought was going to happen.  Marcus is then saved by Barbara which was unexpected because the Governor said that the DHS could no longer operate in the San Francisco area.  I thought that the National Government would overrule this but Marcus was saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment