Monday, April 4, 2011

Little Brother Reflection 3

At the beginning of chapter 5, Marcus is reunited with Vanessa and Jolu.  I think this lightens up the mood a bit even though they are disunited shortly after to go home.  The reactions to Marcus coming home were what I expected, though for some reason i thought that Marcus would never make it home and have to fight off the DHS for a while then go home at the end of the book.  I thought it was funny how Marcus could sense the DHS behind him when he was going to get something to eat.  It was smart of Marcus to eat as much as he could because he could be taken away again and be hungry.  I like how the author is keeping the action going with the DHS on Marcus's tail.

1 comment:

  1. It is weird how Marcus knows the D.H.S. is following him. I also agree that Cory Doctorow is great at getting the reader's attention throughout the book. Good job, Ryan.

    ReplyDelete