Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Little Brother Reflection 2

In this reflection I will be focusing on chapters 3 and 4. This is when people start to panic and everything goes wrong for Marcus and his friends. After Darryl is stabbed and needs medical attention, I think it is funny that this is the reason why Marcus gets in the whole DHS mess. If Darryl was never stabbed, Marcus might not have been captured. However, the book lightens up when Marcus is finally let free in chapter 4. I liked Marcus when he was being questioned because he didn't give in to authority easily. This also gets him in a mess because they think he is a potential terrorist. I think in chapters 3 and 4 Marcus was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it was unfortunate for Marcus, Darryl, and their crew, but it turns out to be the whole point of the story. Good job, Ryan

    ReplyDelete