Tuesday, March 15, 2011
March 15, 2011 To Kill a Mockingbird Movie Reflection
Today in class we watched another part of the movie. I felt like the movie was somewhat out of chronological order and left some things out compared to the book. However, I enjoyed the movie. I think the actors are great and do a good job with their characters. Some things should have been added in, such as the burning of Ms. Maudie's house since it was a whole chapter. Also, that chapter had something to do with Boo Radley. I noticed that they also added some things in, such as when Bob Ewell came up to the car when Atticus went to talk to Mrs. Robinson. Overall, I have enjoyed the movie so far and can't wait to see how the court trial and the ending goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yours is the first blog I've read that pointed out the lack of a fire, or better still that the fire was a way of showing more about Boo... and now that you mention it, I kind of miss it too. Good catch.
ReplyDelete