Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 16, 2011 To Kill a Mockingbird Movie Reflection

Today in class the court trial took up most of the time.  I feel like they took a lot of time on the trial because it is an important part of the book.  Most of the things that happened were word-by-word with the book.  Again I thought that the actors did a great job.  I didn't expect Mayella to scream and run away like she did after Atticus questioned her.  I also noticed that most of the stuff that they put in the movie is either related to Tom Robinson's case or Boo Radley's story.  I think they did this because those are the two most important parts of the book and tie in with eachother at the end of the book.  Today in class when we had "Today's Meet" displayed on the wall.  I noticed some things that I wouldn't notice myself by looking at the questions and information.  It was a great way to have questions, answers and useful information because it didn't interrupt the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment