Monday, March 28, 2011
Little Brother Reflection 1
In the fist two chapters of Little Brother, we get an introduction to the characters and story. I like Marcus's character because he is a computer geek and is serious (about winning his RPS game he plays with his friends.) I get the feeling that Marcus is also much smarter than his principal, Benson. I feel like the relationship between Darryl and Vanessa will matter later in the book after the terrorist attack happens. The ending of the 2nd chapter was very suprising but convenient for Marcus and his friends. He doesn't get reported to the truant officer but instead is in the middle of what seems like an earthquake. I think this happened early in the book which is good because it keeps ne interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good points made there Ryan. The ending of Chapter 2 was coincidental and surprising. Good job.
ReplyDelete